Weight loss hypnotherapy in San Fransisco California Bay Area. Lose weight with hypnosis. Be hypnotized to lose weight by a trim and attractive female hypnotist who has been there. Control your weight, master the eating compulsion, forget compulsive habits, trance out and drop pounds. Weight control is easy with hypnosis. Hypnotized fat loss. Hypnotherapy for eating control.

7/20/2005

Establish a Wellness IRA

Each workout you do, and each healthy meal you eat
are deposits in your own Wellness IRA. These
deposits start to earn interest the minute you make
them and continue throughout your life.

Scientists call this your biological reserve. I call it a Wellness IRA. It's what you draw upon when you are ill or injured to speed your recovery.

Years ago, when my father suffered an angina attack he was rushed into open heart surgery. The doctors performed a sextuple bypass (you can’t do any more than that!). During his recovery the Doctors commented that there was no way he would have made it through if he hadn’t been a regular exerciser. He then lived another 13 years to see the marriage of both of his children and the birth of his grandchildren. And he didn’t even start exercising until he was 61 years old!

So if you were thinking a single workout or salad doesn't make a difference, think again. It's not just what you do today, it's the compounding interest that accrues during your life that really adds up, and you never know when you will have to make a withdrawal. Each healthy practice, each time you do it, is a deposit, so start saving now!

2 Comments:

Blogger LaBlogga said...

This is a great post! I think incrementalism can be so powerful. The idea that every small aspect of life matters is very strong.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Slender2008 said...

Renee, from the moment I started listening to your podcast, was when I realized your message to me was: This is my time, my life, and after 40 years of endless dieting and quick fixes because of being overweight, am l going to continue this neverending cycle and end up the same or even heavier another 10 years from now??? Nope, I appreciate myself more than that... I've been making one deposit at a time and now 35 pounds are gone from my body without even really trying....Just thinking the right way with the tools you gave me to do just that. To be in the Now!!! And Feel Good!! You are a Shining Star Renee!!!Thanks so much, Lisa Furlong / Ft. Lauderdale

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home