Weight loss hypnotherapy in San Fransisco California Bay Area. Lose weight with hypnosis. Be hypnotized to lose weight by a trim and attractive female hypnotist who has been there. Control your weight, master the eating compulsion, forget compulsive habits, trance out and drop pounds. Weight control is easy with hypnosis. Hypnotized fat loss. Hypnotherapy for eating control.

1/31/2008

New Weight Loss Show and Blog

Hi All,

I have moved my blogging to www.personallifemedia.com/renee. Please come check it out!

The shift goes with the launch of my podcast show: "Inside Out Weight Loss: Aligning Mind, Body and Spirit for Lasting Change". Three short weeks after launch it became the #1 Weight Loss podcast in iTunes!

You can access it here: www.personallifemedia.com/iowl.

And directly on iTunes at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264747378.

Plus, there is now a community around the show! Join the Inside Out Weight Loss Yahoo! group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/insideoutweightloss/join.

The show walks you through my program. Many, many people have already told me how much it has helped them. I am truly grateful. The show serves my mission of ending the weight struggle, and replacing it with peace, joy, and growth.

Take care,

Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home