Weight loss hypnotherapy in San Fransisco California Bay Area. Lose weight with hypnosis. Be hypnotized to lose weight by a trim and attractive female hypnotist who has been there. Control your weight, master the eating compulsion, forget compulsive habits, trance out and drop pounds. Weight control is easy with hypnosis. Hypnotized fat loss. Hypnotherapy for eating control.

6/15/2006

A Client Writes About Her 1Year Anniversary

I've had a very good day today. Two clients are doing so well that I don't need to see them for two months, and a third is down 44 lbs. Then I recieved this email:

Dear Renee,

As of today, I have spent one year without a binge. Just 366 days ago I was stilleating entire jars of hot fudge sauce at a time and entire boxes of crackers and Ithought I could not live without them. Now, I continue to have a substantialbreakfast and plenty of other healthy foods and I am compelled to eat the goodstuff. For 39 years I binged 3 to 6 days per week and was always fighting withmyself over my obsession and guilt. Now I manage it all with relative ease. My mood is better and my weight is down, my blood work is excellentand my heart function has improved... Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Yolanda Burke, Educator, San Mateo, CA

It is such an honor to do this work.

Renee