Weight loss hypnotherapy in San Fransisco California Bay Area. Lose weight with hypnosis. Be hypnotized to lose weight by a trim and attractive female hypnotist who has been there. Control your weight, master the eating compulsion, forget compulsive habits, trance out and drop pounds. Weight control is easy with hypnosis. Hypnotized fat loss. Hypnotherapy for eating control.

11/10/2005

Liane Walks a Block and a Half!

It may not seem like much to you...
but it brought tears to my eyes when I read her email. You see, Liane is 4'10" and when she started working with me, she weighed 232 pounds.
And the block and a half that she walked was straight up hill. Here's the email that made my day:
"Well, it is Saturday monring and I have walked up the hill to the park and back home. This 20 minute feat marks a goal and a 4+ year desire. My 'someday' finally came today. If I never do this again, I have achieved".
At her next session, she had already taken this accomplishment in stride and was planning her next walk up the hill with the neighbor's dogs. By the way, she's down 14 lbs so far, and it's beginning to show.
I am so grateful to be able to do the work I do, and to be part of transformations like the one Liane is going through. Thanks to all of you, who allow me to do it. What a gift!